The lightkeeper's house was built in 1888; it is available to overnight guests.
A wooden path runs from the dock to the lighthouse.
The site is maintained by Friends of Little River Lighthouse, a chapter of the American Lighthouse Foundation.
A view from the lightkeeper's house
The lighthouse staircase
The public boat dock on the island.
From left: Cutler UMC Pastor Sharon Stevens Grant, church member Andy Patterson, Prema Devadhar, and Bishop Sudarshana Devadhar. Not pictured Northern Maine DS Jackie Brannen.
411 Merrimack Street | Suite 200 | Methuen, MA 01844
Phone: 978-682-7676 | Fax: 978-682-8227
Get the latest news and information from around the Conference