Those of you who are planning to retire in 2017 will be making several important decisions about your retirement in the coming weeks and months.
Wespath Benefits and Investments
can help equip you to make decisions that are right for you.
Westpath is hosting a series of free webcasts with information about:
- Distribution options for the Clergy Retirement Security Program (CRSP) and the United Methodist Personal Investment Plan (UMPIP)
- Annuity choices for the Ministerial Pension Plan (MPP)
- Benefits for your survivors and beneficiaries
- Options for allocating or deferring your benefits
- And more
Wespath’s Benefits Educator team will lead the presentations and is available to answer questions during the webcast.
The webcasts cover the same information, so choose the time that’s most convenient for you. There is no charge for participation. NOTE: These webcasts will not cover retiree health/medical coverage.
Click the link to register
- Thursday, April 6, 2017 —2-3 p.m., Central time
- Friday, April 7, 2017 —10-11 a.m., Central time
- Monday, May 8, 2017 —10-11 a.m., Central time
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 —2-3 p.m., Central time
Questions? Contact Peter Hang at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (800) 269-2244, ext. 4249.