In order to provide a range of price options for accommodations at Annual Conference, we are again considering offering budget-friendly dorm rooms at Southern New Hampshire University. We can only offer this option if we have enough interest; we must guarantee SNHU a minimum of 10 rooms or lose a substantial deposit. So we are taking a survey to learn if people are interested in this option.
Rooms are available Wednesday to Saturday, June 14-17, 2017. Annual Conference begins June 15.
What you need to know:
- Rooms are $62/per night for single or double occupancy (two twin beds per room)
- There is a two-night stay minimum.
- You must bring your own linens (pillows, blankets, sheets, towels) or
- rent linens (pillow, light blanket, sheets, 2 towels and 2 washcloths) for a one-time fee of $25.
- SNHU is about 4 miles from the Radisson Downtown where Annual Conference is being held. See map.
- There is free parking at SNHU and the Conference pays for your parking at the Radisson.
Please complete the short survey below on the dorm option. If we do not hear from enough folks expressing interest in staying at SNHU, we will drop the option.
Take the survey
We will take responses until Feb. 10, 2017.
We will announce our decision about the dorm option in the Feb. 15, 2017 e news and on the website.