Piecing It All Together
Vacation Bible School is online this year!
We may feel scattered and disconnected, but we are still all parts of one body. That's why this summer's district-wide VBS theme is "Piecing it all together." Like the squares of a multicolored quilt, we each have our own unique pattern. And also like a quilt, we have a common thread holding us all together.
- WHAT: Virtual VBS is a chance for kids to spend a little time each day connecting with other people in our church community, singing, hearing stories, doing crafts and learning about God.
- WHO: Kids in grades K-6 are invited to participate in VBS.
- WHO ELSE: Kids in grades 7-12 are invited to volunteer for a related drama project to be presented on the last day of VBS.
- WHEN: August 17th-20th, from 2:00 -3:00 p.m.
- WHERE: In your living room, backyard, or anywhere you have access to the internet!
- HOW: Use the Register link on this page
You will receive a Zoom link before the first session of VBS.
We hope to see you then!