The Central Vermont HUB will have our first Kit Party in over two years on Saturday, May 21, 9AM to NOON or when finished. We will meet in Fellowship Hall at Trinity UM Church. This is an activity all ages and abilities can participate in – please join us!
We hope to assemble 74 Hygiene Kits and need the following items:
- At least 72 Hand Towels - (15 x 25 or 17 x 27 inches)
- No kitchen, cleaning, or microfiber towels
- At least 55 combs: Must be sturdy with at least 6 inches of teeth, no pocket combs or picks. Rattail and combs without handles are ok but must have 6 inches of teeth.
- At least 28 fingernail or toenail clippers - no emery boards or metal nail files
- At least 31 bars of bath size soap (3 oz bar or larger) - no Ivory or Jergen’s soap - do not remove from packaging
- At least 250 adhesive bandages (3/4 by 3 inches)
We have sufficient supplies of the other normal items.
We have enough supplies to assemble a dozen or so School Kits, except we need
- 15 packages of loose-leaf paper - 100 - 200-sheet packets, wide- or college-rule are accepted.
Items can be delivered during church office hours: Tuesdays 10am-12:30pm, Fridays 10am-12:30pm. Call (802) 229-9158.