All members of Annual Conference (Clergy, Lay Members to AC, Equalization Members) are encouraged to attend one of the Pre-Conference briefing sessions scheduled around the Conference. Learn about the proposed legislation and proposed 2020 budget, ask questions about the upcoming session and more.
What we will cover
- the Re-Districting (from 9 to 7) Proposal
- General and Jurisdictional Conference Delegate elections
- orientation for first timers
- MidMaine Equalization Members elections
- legislation related to NEAC response to General Conference actions
- legislation to be sent to General Conference
- Budget and proposals from NEAC’s Council on Finance and Administration.
- New Board of Ordained Ministry Eight Year Assessment process.
- other material as is helpful to those attending
Hosted by the Brunswick UMC, 320 Church Road, Brunswick ME
Annual Conference Information: https://www.neumc.org/acsessions