Pianist/Organist - Haven UMC
January 13, 2022
Haven UMC is looking for a part-time pianist/organist for an average of 5 hours per week. Flexible hours except for required on-site activities.
- Advanced keyboard skills required
- Work collaboratively with the Pastor to design worship with musical selections to coordinate with sermons, messages, liturgy, etc.
- Be practiced and ready to play piano and/or organ at regular weekly Sunday service and other special services.
- Be involved with free music school at Haven UMC. Convene rehearse and lead a chime choir for special services or occasions.
- Additional compensation for piano instruction of music students, Christmas and Spring Concerts, and for other Music School activities.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
When you send your resume to these emails, Haven UMC will send an interview date and audition piece.
Contact: Rev. Juhee Lee
200 Taunton Avenue East Providence RI 02914
Email: Click to email