Annual Forms and Due Dates
One on One Meetings
Due in the District Office August 15th.
- Pastoral Conversation
- Clergy Continuing Education (CEU) Record
- I-9 Form (for new RISEM appointments only)
Church Conferences - Vital Conversatons
- 2020 Pastoral Compensation Guide
- Local Church Treasurer's Handbook
- Parsonage Guidelines (SPRC-Trustees-Clergy)
- 2020 Example How to Calculate CRSP Pension Cost
- 2020 Pension Calculator for Treasurers
- Housing Allowance Q&A's
Church Conference Forms:
Forms #1 through #4 must be sent to the district office through email, or a hard copy mailed to the district office, two weeks prior to your church conference.
- Report of Pastor original due in the District Office 2 weeks prior to church conference but no later than December 1st.
- 2020 SPRC Report to DS original due in the District Office 2 weeks prior to church conference but no later than December 1st.
- 2020 Church Clergy Compensation Report original due in the District Office 2 weeks prior to church conference but no later than December 1st.
- Housing Allowance/Exclusion original due in the District Office 2 weeks prior to church conference but no later than December 1.
Forms #5 through #12 must be given separately to the DS at Church Conference for filing in the district office:
- Lay Servants Annual Report
- Parsonage Inspection
- GCFA Annual Report on the Committee on Finance
- Annual Report of Trustees
- Appointment to Extension Ministry
- Minutes of the 2018 Charge Conference
- Nomination/Leadership Report
- Annual Report of Deacon
Additional Forms and Due Dates:
Due in the district office one week following the Church Conference:
- Minutes of Church Conference 2019
Additional District Forms Due on or before December 2
- Pastoral Appointment Update (to be completed by Pastor)
- Church Appointment Update (to be completed by SPRC)
Profiles are to be updated every 3 years – Due December 2
- Profile - Clergy
- Profile - Local Church
- Clergy - Personnel Record (update as needed)
Pastor Certification of Payment due twice yearly: January 25 and July 15th
- Pastor Certification Payment form
Reports Due February 14th
- Statistical Reports: completed and submitted online--Contact person: Joy Mueller
Reports Due March 31st
- Annual Audit (Fund Balance) for 2019
- (GCFA) Local Church Audit Guidelines
Due in the District Office by November 1st to be reviewed by DS.
(application needs to be submitted by DS to Cabinet by the 15th of November)
- Request for Equitable Compensation
Financial Retention Guidelines (local church finance trustees)
The Point of Appointments (clergy-SPRC-local church)
Conference Guidelines for Clergy Vacations, Cont. Ed and Renewal Leave