The quieter summer months offer Christian Educators and Christian Education Commissions the time to reflect upon the goals of the congregation's children's programming and to get organized for the coming program year.
Resources for Christian Educators
Here are some basics to get you started:
- To discover the right questions to ask, click here
- For the nuts & bolts of curriculum evaluation, click here.
- For an overview of available curricula, click here.
- For Classroom Management Techniques for Children with Spectrum Disorders, click here.
- To find out what should be in your Christian Eduation supply closet, click here
- For an extensive bibliography of Christian Education resources, click here.
- For additional resources from the General Board of Discipleship, clck here.