'Kingdom Kids' Nursery Coordinator
June 23, 2016
“Kingdom Kids” Nursery Coordinator (2-4 hours on Sunday mornings) First United Methodist Church of Manchester, NH is seeking a dynamic Nursery Coordinator. Our “Kingdom Kids” Nursery is an important component of reaching out to children and their parents.
Through this ministry, we provide a loving, caring, and safe environment for children while their parents worship the Lord. The Nursery Coordinator must have a heart for the little ones and a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ.
Reports to: Rev. Geisa Matos-Machuca
- Coordinate “Kingdom Kids” Nursery care for children 0-3 on Sunday mornings.
- Follow all regulations/rules in our Safe Sanctuaries Policy and attend meetings and training as needed.
- Practice radical hospitality and provide a warm welcome to all.
- Prepare and maintain a safe environment that is orderly, clean, and appealing.
- Be onsite in the nursery for the entire scheduled time and make sure all children are secured with their parents or guardians after the worship service. Recruit, train, and supervise volunteers to assist in the Nursery.
- Experience working with infants and toddlers highly preferred.
- Some college experience in the field of education preferred but not required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Some computer skills and must respond to inquires in a timely manner.
- Pass background check.
- First aid certification.
- Three references required.
This position begins in September 2016.
If you are interested, please contact and/or send cover letters, resume, and three references to both Carl Chalbeck email@example.com
and Karen Cassidy firstname.lastname@example.org
Church phone: (603) 622-8863