Chaplain and Director of Pastoral Services (part-time)
July 21, 2016
Chaplain and Director of Pastoral Services (24 hours)
Leading not for profit Continuing Care Retirement Community is seeking an individual with at least three years of previous chaplaincy experience to provide pastoral care, counseling and guidance to residents, families and staff and to officiate at and/or arrange for religious services and programming on an ecumenical and interfaith basis.
- A Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary, divinity school or school of theology.
- Ordination is preferred along with denominational authorization for chaplaincy.
- Minimum of three years of general pastoral care.
- Minimum of three years of previous Chaplaincy responsibilities.
- Credentialed by The Association of Professional Chaplains is required.
- Hospice experience or willingness to obtain.
- Completion of CPE units preferred.
- Strong interest in gerontology and innovative thinking.
- Strong social skills.
100 Old Billerica Rd
Bedford, MA 01730
Deadline September 30, 2016
Contact: Gary Sawin
100 Old Billerica Road Bedford MA 01730
Phone: 781-275-8700/Fax 276-1993